Thursday, January 21, 2016

What I've been sewing #18!

Hey! Here is the 18th what I've been sewing post! Here is an overview of what I have sewed recently:

I made both of their skinny jeans and Kyler's shirt.
 

Here are the skinny jeans for the girls!







They are made from a dark denim and have almost the same color stitching as real jeans!

The bottoms scrunch up a little, for a cute look.

They have a side seam, which helps give the jeans more shape.

They have working pockets in the front!

These are my favorite jeans I have ever made!






I made Kyler this shirt out of one of my little brothers old shirts!

I love it!

These jeans are made of a light denim and have the same features as the other pair of jeans.




 
Which item was your favorite?
 
~Kaitlyn

16 comments:

  1. I think it is SO cool that you can so for your dolls! Your stuff is amazing :D Especially those jeans!

    ~Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps! I meant sew, not so... Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the jeans! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh you're so good at sewing! I love how the stitching is the "real" color on Lanie's jeans, but Kyler's shirt has to be my favorite. It just looks so realistic! (I know my Rebecca would love it ;) )

    - Ellie
    http://thedollsof221b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the things you sewed!:D I love the jeans, you did an awesome job with them. They look so realistic!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photography! I like the snow in Lanie's hair. ;) Where did you find her shirt?

    -American Girl Doll Crafter
    DollDays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Well, her tank top is from the glam doll on etsy and I made the lace tee! :)

      Delete
  7. You are excellent at sewing! Check out my personal blog at www.throughsarahslife.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, gosh, those jeans are SO CUTE! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete