Saturday, June 6, 2015

Kanani's New Flower Crown!

Hey guys! Okay, I have four photoshoots that I want to get posted, so I am going to post them all this week (from today until Friday). Sorry for like, two weeks of photoshoots, but I just really want to get them posted! Anyways, this photoshoot is of Kanani wearing a flower crown I made a few weeks ago. The flower crown is kinda bad, but I have figured out a better way to make flowers and they look a lot better. If anybody wants a tutorial on it, I would be happy to do one! Enjoy the photos! :)

































 
~Kaitlyn

10 comments:

  1. Aw yesssssss flower crown perfection! How did you do it? Will you make a tutorial?
    I adore her skirt. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Yes! Yes! Yes! That is adorable! Kanani looks adorable! You have to do a tutorial on her crown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photoshoot! I would love to see a tutorial on how to make the flower crown. Can't wait to see the other photoshoots!

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos! My favorite is the last two pictures.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see a tutorial! Awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete