Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween + Etsy shop updates!

Hey everybody! I didn't really have time to take pictures for a post today, so I edited a photo of Ellie!
Here it is! :)

Since I won't be posting tomorrow, here is Ellie saying Happy Halloween for tomorrow!
 
Black, Gray, and White Sweater - American Girl Doll Clothes
Also, I realized that I haven't really talked about My Etsy Shop much since I opened it, so I thought I would update you on it! It has been going pretty well, except for one horrible review on a hairbow. I have had 46 sales and there are currently 11 items left in my shop. I am working on more items, so be on the look out for those! I'm going to show you all the new items in my shop that I have never showed on here before. There are still three items from my original release left too. This cute sweater is $12.
 
This cardigan is $17.
 
This dress is $15.
 
3/4 Length White Shirt with Pocket - American Girl Doll Clothes
This top is $10.
 
Gray and White Tribal Print Infinity Scarf with Mint Green Spot - American Girl Doll Clothes
This scarf is $4.
 
Floral Skater Dress - American Girl Doll Clothes
This skater dress is $17.
 
Gray Ruffled Dress - American Girl Doll Clothes
This dress is $18.
 
Seashell Halter Top - American Girl Doll Clothes
And this halter top is $8.
 
Be sure to check out my shop, KaitlynsDollCloset and leave a comment down below telling me which item available in my shop is your favorite!
 
~Kaitlyn
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the cardigan! Super cute. :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the bad review for the hair bow. Oh my gosh! I bought a hair bow and I LOVE IT! It is good quality and I use it a ton! The only con about the hair bow I got is that it took a while to come...But that's because we live in states across the US. I like the cardigan.

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete