Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Surprise ~ a photostory!

Hey guys! Sorry this is so late, but at least I'm posting! Sorry for the blurriness of these photos! It was getting dark when I was taking them! I hope you like the photostory!


~The Surprise~
 
It was an average Saturday afternoon, and all the girls were in the extra bedroom watching some YouTube videos on Lanie's computer. Their mom came in and told them that she was going to go pick up a huge surprise for them!
 

They all responded with an "Ok!", but were so absorbed in the computer that they didn't even realize what she had said!
 

"Wait a minute guys!" Claire hopped up and screamed, the realization hitting her. "Did mom just say she was getting us a huge surprise?!"
 
"Oh My Gosh! We're getting a huge surprise!!!!!!!!!" Claire shrieked.
 "Calm down, Claire!" Her sisters shrieked back.
 " Mom isn't even going to be back for another hour!" Lanie told her.
 
~5 minutes later........   "Ugggggggg! When is mom EVER getting back!!!" Claire exclaimed impatiently, flying back and knocking Lanie's laptop out of her hand.
"Come on, Claire! She's only been gone, like, 5 minutes!" Kanani scolded.
 
~45 minutes later.......    "Hey guys! I know what we can do!" said Claire excitedly.
"Uuuuuuuuugggggggggg! Claire! you are soooo annoying! I'm not going to be able to stand you much longer!" McKenna yelled, letting out all her frustrations.
 
"C'mon, guys! Get off the bed!" Claire commanded, completely ignoring McKenna.
Lanie walked toward Claire, glaring at her.
 
"This better be good, or I'm not gonna be very happy with you!" Lanie threatened, getting sick of Claire's antics.

The three girls watched while Claire set up whatever crazy thing she was making now.

"Look guys!" Claire exclaimed, "We're gonna play "King of the Mountain"!"

"How is that going to work?" The others questioned, feeling very doubtful that this would work.

Claire tried to climb the "mountain", but failed miserably. "Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!" she screamed as she fell down her hill. 

The others started to laugh, but Lanie stopped them. "Shhhhhhhh! Did anybody else hear a car?!" Lanie whispered.

The girls all rushed to the window and strained to see what mom had brought them.
"Can you see anything?!" Asked Claire, not able to see out the window very well.

"I can't see anything!" Kanani said, on her tip-toes.

"Oh My Gosh! I want to see soooo bad!" Lanie exclaimed.

"Hurry, She's coming in! Go to the living room!" McKenna said.

They all scrambled to the living room, running as fast as they could!
"Just act natural!" Lanie whispered.

They sat down and turned the TV on, trying to "act natural"!

When mom walked in, a blonde girl walked slowly behind her.

She walked slowly up to them, and mom introduced her.
"Girls, This is Isabelle. She is going to be your new sister! I have been planning her adoption for a few months, ever since I first met her. Well, I'll let you all introduce yourselves now!" Mom said, and walked back out to the car to get Isabelle's belongings.

The girls just stared at her for a minute, analyzing her, and making her feel very nervous and awkward.


Finally Claire broke the awkwardness, and introduced herself, shaking hands with the new girl.

That broke the ice, and they all introduced themselves, making her feel right at home. :)

So by now, you know that I got Isabelle! Yay! She is super pretty and I love her so much!
Here is a short photoshoot I did of her! I hope you guys like it! 
















 
Thanks so much for reading! Bye! :)


24 comments:

  1. This photo-story was so cute, and Isabelle is adorable! So glad you got her; she'll be a brilliant addition to your family! :)
    ~Adaline

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo story was so entertaining to read! It was funny how they acted while they were waiting. xD Congrats on Isabelle! She is a great addition to your collection! I also love how you actually made the outfit she is wearing instead of buying it! :) I can't wait for more posts in the future with Isabelle!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mint! I'm so glad you liked it and thought it was entertaining! Thanks! Yay! ;)

      Delete
  3. I have been waiting for this all day! Congratulations on Isabelle! She will fit right into your doll family. :)
    AG Chick
    americangirlchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on Isabelle, I think you definitely chose the right one; she's so cute!!! I adore her outfit, especially the fact that you made it all!!! =D Welcome home, Isabelle! ♥

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get isabelle! She's such a wonderful doll-so pretty-and I hope all your dolls will love her!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on Isabelle! She's such a cute doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you got Isabelle she is such a great doll and I hope you enjoy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **June**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on Isabelle! She is gorgeous! Beautiful pictures as usual too!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on Isabelle!!! I have her and I would totally recommend her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! She is a beautiful doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Isn't she absolutely darling?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved your photo story; it is very cute! Isabelle is cute, too! Her outfit looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Congrats on getting Isabelle! I love her pink highlights and am obsessed with her awesome shoes. I think your girls are really funny. Oh, Claire ;0)
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete