Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lanie's Photoshoot!!!

Hello there! I did this photoshoot with Lanie this spring and never got to post it! So, here it is!

I made the entire outfit including the shoes!
Her beautiful face!

For some reason her hair wasn't very curly there, but I never did anything to make it more curly, so I don't know why it's so curly now!
I think this one is my favorite!

Which one is your favorite?

P.S. Yesterday was my 3 week blogversary!!! Thank you guys so much for over 2,000 page views, over 200 comments ( which about half of them are mine replying to you guys! :D ), and 20 followers! I love all of your kind comments  and I love it when I get new followers! Thank you so much!!!

P.P.S. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I love the 3rd photo, since you can see her full outfit! Great photo-shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! My favorite is the last one! I would totally enter your giveaway, but I'm not allowed to enter any giveaways. Sorry. :/

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo shoot!!! I adore the last picture ♥ =D

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete