Monday, January 12, 2015

50 followers and 5 months?!!! + a photoshoot with Isabelle! :D

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS!!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HIT 50 FOLLOWERS!!!! WHAT?!! That is so crazy to me! It seems like not that long ago I started this blog and now I have 51 followers?! I am soooo extremely happy about this! I seriously can't thank you guys enough! Without you guys, I may not still be blogging and I just want to thank all 51 of you who have followed me! It means so much to me that a lot of you comment on and read my blog daily and I am so grateful for all of you! Thank you to all the people who read my blog, comment on my posts, and have followed me! You guys always leave such sweet comments and are really nice to me! I don't even know what to say, just thank you soooooo much!!!! Today is also my 5 month blogversary! Yay!!! One of my goals when I started blogging was to reach 50 followers in 6 months, but I hit it in 5! I would have never thought that in 5 months I would have 51 followers, over 19,000 pageviews, and 1,625 comments! You guys are just so so so awesome! Anyways, I am going to be having a photo contest for 50 followers, but I need to finish making the prizes, so I will probably announce it on Saturday! Make sure to look out look out for the contest! Lastly, I did a photoshoot with Isabelle! I hope you all enjoy! :)










I just made these lilac colored skinny jeans!

Do you like them?!














 
Thanks for reading! I still can't believe I have 51 followers! Thank you!!!
 
~Kaitlyn
 
 
P.S. Don't forget to vote for me in Izzy's contest HERE!!!!!! Thanks sooooo much to every one who already voted for me! :D

24 comments:

  1. Congrats on 51 followers!
    I love the photos with isabelle!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 50! You definitely deserve every one of them. :)
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leah! It means so much to me that you think that! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!! *throws confetti in air and blows up balloons* I just recently followed your blog, and it already looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I absolutely positively can't wait to see more of your amazing posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *flings glitter everywhere* CONGRATS GIRLIE. I'm so very happy to have the privelege of being one of your lovely followers; I adore your blog and am so very happy you reached your goal sooner than you expected. <3
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks soo much Adi! That means a ton! Thanks for always being so kind to me! :D

      Delete
  5. That's awesome!! You deserve every one of your followers; your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww congrats Kaitlyn!! You really do deserve all of your followers. I'm so happy for you!!xD
    ~Rylee
    Isabelle looks adorable!xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much Rylee! I'm so happy you think that! :)

      Delete
  7. Congratulations Kaitlyn! You really deserve it. :) *makes cake with a 5 on it as well as an edible photo of your header and presents it to you* Isabelle's hair looks SO pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claire!!! Haha! That would be awesome! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! Wow! You are so talented! Those pants, I need them!XD LOL! I love Isabelle's hair also!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 50 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 51 followers! The jeans you made look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I love your blog so much! Can't wait to keep following you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I started my blog at the end of December, and still have a ways to go before I hit 51 followers! :)
    I love your blog, and you are so nice to everyone!
    Love the photo shoot, and the jeans!!!!!
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete