Monday, January 26, 2015

McKenna's Valentines Photoshoot!

Hi guys! I know it's a little early for a Valentines photoshoot, but I just made this little heart wreath and thought I would be cute for a photoshoot! I hope you guys like the photos! :)














 
 
These next couple photos are for a contest on YouTube. I was supposed to dress my doll up as girly as possible, so I dressed her up in all pink and put her in a really pink room. I never really told you guys that I had a youtube, but that was because I never really posted on it. I have started to post on it more often, but the videos aren't very good quality. I just have an app on my iPod where I edit the videos and then I upload them to YouTube whenever I have wifi. The things I post on my YouTube are just things that I post on my blog, but once I find a better editor, I will upload things that I don't post on my blog. If you would like to check out my YouTube and maybe sub me, my username is American Girl Place Studios!





Thanks for reading!
 
~Kaitlyn
 
P.S. Don't forget to enter my photo contest! It ends in 1 week!!!! Details HERE!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Never too early for a valentines posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!!! Can you check out my new award????!!!! Its pretty easy to do!!! Just scroll down my feed or search for it...thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Sure! I'll definitely check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. Loved the photos! I'll totally subscribe to you. :D
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!! I seriously wish I could enter. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. McKenna looks adorable!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are amaazing. Definitely gonna check out your channel, and just fyi, mine's Onedolloutthere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are absolutely the cutest!! I just love the pink outfit! :D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete