Saturday, January 17, 2015

50 Followers Photo Contest!!!!

Hello everybody! Today I am announcing my 50 followers photo contest! Yay! I am super excited about this and I hope a lot of you will enter! Again, thank you so much for 50 followers! I am having this contest as a way of giving back to all those who follow me, read my blog and comment on my blog! You guys are all so sweet and I really wanted to do this for you! I worked really hard on sewing the prizes (although they are not perfect) so I thought I would have you guys do a little bit of work to try and win the prizes. Let's get on with it!

Rules:
1. You must live in the U.S.A.
2. You must have your parents permission or be at least 18 years or older to enter, as I will need your address to send you your prizes if you win.
3. Your photo must be a new, never before seen photo.

How to enter:
Take a picture of your 18 inch doll doing something winter themed! Here are a few examples:

Something fun that I like to do in the winter is bake sugar cookies! You could do something like this with your dolls wearing cozy clothes and baking cookies!

You could take a photo of your doll sledding!

Or just take a photo of her out in the snow!

Also, you could take a photo of your dolls drinking/selling hot cocoa!
There are soooo many things you could do that are winter themed! The things above, building a snowman, snuggling under a warm blanket, and so many more!
Be creative and original! The more creative you are, the better chance you have of winning!
 
Once you have taken a great photo, email it to me at americangirlplace13@gmail.com and you will be entered in my contest!
 
 
This contest start today, January 17, 2015 and will end February 1, 2015 at 11:59 P.M. central time. That gives you two weeks to come up with an adorable photo and email it to me!
 
 
I will post all of the entries on my blog on Monday, February 2, 2015 and you guys can comment your favorite photo, but me and my family will be judging the photos and deciding who wins.
  The winners will be announced on February 3rd! 
 
 
Now for the most exciting part, the prizes!!!!!

First place will receive this adorable outfit, sewn by me!

This three piece outfit includes: a coral and silver sparkly sweater, a pair of white leggings, and a pair of silver sparkly boots!

The body of the sweater is coral and has a white flowery design on it with some silver stitching throughout the flowers. The sleeves are a sparkly silver color.

Here is a close up of the design.

The leggings are white and are simple but still cute.

The last thing you will receive for first place is this adorable pair of glittery silver boots!

They have cute little bows on the side!


Here are the leggings without the boots and shirt.

And here are the boots without the leggings. They are a lot less bulky looking without the leggings.


The boots have a Velcro closure in the back so that they easily come on and off.

I hot glued the Velcro on, so if you win, be careful with it. If it starts to come off, you can just hot glue it back on.

Second place will get this cute floral print skirt!

Here is a close up of the print.

The other thing second place will get is this adorable hairbow!
 

I glued a little clip on the back so that you can easily put it in your dolls hair.

Here is an overview of what first place will get!

And here is and overview of what second place will get!
 
I hope to get at least 10 entries for this contest, so I would love it if you guys could share it!
Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone who enters!!!!!
 
~Kaitlyn

32 comments:

  1. I love the prizes! If I could enter, I would, but sadly I can't give away my address. Congratulations for 50 followers again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to enter!!! hehe, I'll have to see if i can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 50 followers! Those prizes look really pretty. I'll probably enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Can I just post mine on my blog????

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun! I will totally enter. Those prizes are so adorable!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 50 followers! This sounds like such a fun contest and the prizes are all super cute! I'll have to ask if I can enter :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maddie! I really hope you can enter! :)

      Delete
  7. Awww, I wish I could enter, but I live in canada. I love everything you sew so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could enter too! I wasn't sure about shipping to Canada! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  8. Ooooooo! I really want to enter!
    I just need to find my doll hairbrush ......... ��
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such. a. great. contest. I am really bummed right now. Because I live in Australia. Ok, could I just send in a picture? I love pictures. ^w^ Also can it be a summer themed photo? Right now, over here, it is summer. You don't have to say yes to any of that, and sorry for bugging you.
    Ella xoxo

    ^0^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Awww! I feel really bad about that! My mom said that i would have to fill out a bunch of paperwork and shipping prices are really high to ship to other countries, so I decided not to ship internationally. Yes, I would love it if you sent in a picture! That's fine if it is summer themed for you! You just won't be able to win anything. That's okay, you're not bugging me! :D Have fun!

      Delete
    2. Don't feel bad!!! I understand:) I will get to it right away!
      Ella xoxo

      Delete
  10. Yipee, I entered! I am SO exited to see what you think of my pictures. Pick have been reading your blog for a while, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and please do not mind if they are blurry, I do not have a camera and use my moms IPad.

      Delete
    2. Yay!!! I'm so happy you entered! Thanks so much! They didn't look blurry to me! :D

      Delete
  11. Hi! I love your blog! Is it possible that I could send in some christmas photos of my dolls around the tree? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! I will definitely enter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That outfit is really cute!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the outfit you made! Ugh, I completely forgot about the contest until tonight!! I felt sure I had taken and already sent you photo but I guess I forgot ;)

    ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Awww! That sucks! You could use an old photo, or I would accept a new one if you could get it in by tomorrow morning! :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! Thank you so much! I just sent you a new picture this morning :) Thank you for holding this contest, it was really fun to do! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete