Saturday, January 31, 2015

AGPC Season 1 Challenge 1 entry!!!!

Hi guys! I am entering AGPC again! If you want to learn more about what AGPC is, check out Maddie's blog!!!! This time, the doll I am entering is Lanie! The theme for this round is "about me", so I took a picture of Lanie with a few of the things she likes!

Lanie loves the outdoors, Disney, and listening to music!
 
The above picture is the one I'm entering!!!
 
~
 
Here are some other pictures I took!











Thanks for reading! I hope you like my entry!
I'd love it if you voted for me! The voting starts on the third (I think) when Maddie posts all the entries on her blog! :D
 
~Kaitlyn
 
 
P.S. Tomorrow is the last day to enter my photo contest! I don't have very many entries yet, so you guys still have a really good chance of winning! Details HERE!!!!!

28 comments:

  1. Where can I vote for your entry? Those mouse ears are the cutest!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can vote on the 3rd when Maddie posts all the entries on her blog! Thanks sooo much! :)

      Delete
    2. Yep! I edited that in, so that other people wouldn't be confused! :)

      Delete
  2. aww.. she's adorable <3 Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture. Lanie's adorable. ^-^
    Where'd you get the little music player? =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soo much Adi! It came in an Our Generation set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lanie lanie lanie.... Could she be more adorable?
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics! I like Lanie's hairband! I absolutely LOVE disney too!! :D
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Disney! I love your entry! I can't wait to vote for it!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her Mickey Mouse ears! She looks so cute :0)
    Good luck!
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lanie looks so adorable! Her curls look so gorgeous!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emma! I try to keep them looking pretty! :)

      Delete
  10. Cute photos! I will make sure to go and vote! =D

    <3Hope

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those ears!! So cute! Lanie looks so pretty. Her curls look so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your entry is so cute!! I love the iPod and the ears! ;D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete