Monday, January 19, 2015

All My AG Doll Clothes! Part 5: PJ's and accessories

Hi! Here is part 5 of my all my doll clothes series! This part is all my dolls PJ's and accessories!

I think my mom sewed these!
 
And these!

The ones on the left I hot glued and the other ones are pj's my grandma made for my mom's doll when she was a kid.

The rest of the pj's I hot glued.


Headbands!

Various hair accessories.

Hair clips!

Necklaces.

Earrings.

Bracelets!

Head wear.

Bags/scarves/mittens.
 
More scarves!


 
Thanks for reading! Which item was your favorite?!
 
~Kaitlyn
 
 
 
P.S. Don't forget to enter my photo contest! Details HERE!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I think the infinity scarves were my favorite accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot of hair stuff for your dolls. :)
    I nominated you for an award at my blog - http://kittiesholdingdolls.blogspot.com/2015/01/random-award.html

    ReplyDelete