Friday, January 23, 2015

All My AG Doll Clothes! Part 6: Shoes

Hey guys! Here is the final part in my all my doll clothes series! This part is shoes and it is divided into categories! I have 34 pairs of shoes total!

These first two pairs don't really have a category. The converse are from Our Generation and the flip flops were made by my grandma.

These are all my American Girl brand shoes! 




And, the last category, all the shoes that I have made! 











Which pair is your favorite?! 
I hope you guys liked this series! 


Thanks for reading! :)

~Kaitlyn

P.S. Don't forget to enter my photo contest! Details HERE!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. I love the ones with the green bow on it that you made! Please post a tutorial :)
    I also really like the ag ones with the purple beads around the ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the sandals that you made! They look too adorable. :)
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sparkly tennis shoes you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really cool to see your doll clothing collection! I really love the sandals you make. The gladiator sandals look really neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing all your doll clothes! It was probably a lot of work dressing all your dolls. My favorite pair is those sparkly ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hannah! Yep it took forever! I like those too! :)

      Delete
  6. I loved all of them! Do you want to swap buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats alot of shoes! They are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!:D
    I really like the golden converse shoes, and all the sandals!!!!!! I NEED THOSE!!!!!!!!!:D
    -lainey(heartofdixiedolls.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete